Understanding the strategies which are critical to a nonprofit’s sustainability makes the difference in the services and populations you can serve! MCC has provided development, grant writing, event management, marketing, and other deliverables to ensure positive donor relations and funding over the past 20 years. Susan Long-Molnar has also served inhouse in the role of development director in local nonprofits, and our team has assisted nonprofits by handling projects.
We would love to talk to you about any of these short-term capabilities. Most consulting, strategic planning, and training, depending on the depth of work, is provided within a month for a fee ranging between $400 to $1200. Grant writing is per grant development at a minimum of $500 for a local request.
- Leadership Development
- Development of Funding Sources
- Marketing/Fundraising Assessment
- Marketing/Fundraising Strategic Plan Development
- Staff Communications: Collaborate and Engage to Create Positive Outcomes
- Donor Communications to Manage Ongoing Relationships
- Volunteers Impact: Customer Communications Leaving Positive Impressions
- Local and Corporate Submissions
- State and Federal Education Research and Submissions
- Advisory and Review
Download our Government and Public Sector Capabilities Sheet.