By Courtney Rosenfield of Gig Spark
Hoping to make a change? Leading your community into a better tomorrow is a serious
challenge, but it’s a necessary one. We need people willing to take charge and help us imagine
how the world could be. We’ve gathered these resources to help you find great books you can
borrow and read for inspiration, get into the habit of reading regularly, and unlock your
These memoirs and biographies can help you figure out what kind of leader you want to be:
– Here’s a list of biographies from Forbes to help you develop leadership in the
– These books about women who changed the world challenge our ideas about
who can lead well.
– Memoirs like these help you to learn more about the activists who sparked
change in our nation’s history.
Unlocking the Leader in You
Check out these guides to finding and using your greatest strengths:
– Start with these books on discovering and recognizing your strengths.
– Then check out these books on developing leadership skills at work and in your
– These books on networking can help you build relationships that lead to effective
Developing a Reading Habit
If you’re not already in the habit of reading regularly, these tips will help:
– Start small by reading an especially gripping book or re-reading an old favorite.
– Set a goal to read a certain number of books each month, and track your
Other Tactics for Reaching the Next Level
We live in an age where information is at our fingertips. Tap into some other opportunities for
growing and developing your inner leader:
– Could you use a consultant? Managing Communications Consulting offers
leadership support through business development services, marketing, and
– Educational podcasts are a terrific tool for stretching your mind and learning new
– Online learning programs offer the opportunity to expand your education and
capabilities at your own pace.
Altogether, these resources give you more than a hundred books to add to your reading list.
Dive in today and learn all you can about becoming a leader. Reading will give you the chance
to learn, reflect, and unlock your true potential.
For leadership strategies and communications services, call Managing Communications
Consulting at 757-513-8633, email email@example.com, or fill out our online
Photo Credit: Pexels